Our customer is a global engineering group with track record of delivering innovative engineering solutions in attempt to address global trends such as clean energy, energy efficiency, healthcare and increasing automation based in Poole. Our client is currently looking to hire a Design Engineer who is business driven, a highly motivated and customer driven while being able to lead with integrity and drive innovation to increase efficiency.
What we are looking for:
To be considered for the design engineer role, it is important that the candidate has:
- Design for manufacture experience - ideally experienced with a range of materials and corrosion and thermodynamics.
- In depth understanding of modern manufacturing methods, inspection, and assembly techniques within a precision CNC engineering and electronics environment.
- Proficient in engineering software as applicable 2D, and 3D, CAD, FEA, CFD.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification or experience.
- A valid passport and a willingness to travel overseas as and when a project requires so.
What you will be doing:
- Designing product ranges with efficient timeframes and apply knowledge and experience to increase added performance characteristics.
- Applying awareness of relevant engineering standards, legislations, certifications and customer compliance alongside compiling engineering and test reports as required in support of design validation.
- Using ERP/MRP system, maintaining, and applying lean principles to the engineering environment, as well as providing technical support and product training.
- Compiling operating and maintenance manuals for derivative products while assisting sales companies when appropriate.
- Drive concurrent engineering by applying optimised designs for manufacturing methodology assembly and testing process.
If you are interested, then please contact Sonia Kaur on 01489 882686 / or apply with CV
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other