A leading utilities company is going through the largest IT transformation programme in their history and are looking for a Workday Integration Specialist to assist in the next phase of the project - Workday, SAP
The Workday Integration Specialist will have extensive experience joining enterprise transformation programmes and instantly making an impact and will be able to demonstrate numerous times where joining a programme has resulted in significant change.
You will have been part of many Workday implementations and integrations and will have led both technical teams and the stakeholder relationships and have and understanding of how Workday integrates into a SAP environment.
The Workday Integration Specialist will liaise with the solution architects, service delivery and project delivery counterparts, to ensure that the applications are supported & projects are delivered to the highest standards.
You will have experience in:
- Implement new application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing, and integrating as necessary.
- Delivering support services in Workday application space, supporting new project implementation aligned with business objective and solution architecture.
- Understanding how workday integrates with other systems and applications - such as SAP
- Produce specifications and designs for application and its components to meet defined business needs, retaining compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures.
- Managing stakeholders on enterprise programmes
This is a key role for the business and as well as being an expert in Workday and how it integrates and performs in an existing environment (SAP) you will have had a lot of experience managing internal stakeholders to achieve business goals.
The Workday Integration Specialist is paying up to £70k + benefits and can be a mix of remote and onsite depending on experience and location.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other