Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £37 000
Location – Leeds
Shift Pattern – Days & Afternoons Mon-Fri (Weekends off)
Benefits - PENSION + TRAINING + HEALTH CARE + 33 HOLIDAYS & 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY AT CHRISTMAS + REGULAR OT AVAILABLE
This company are a very well-established and global manufacturer in the heavy engineering sector who many strive to work for.
They have a fantastic track record in the training, technical development and retention of their staff. They have also invested millions in state of the art machinery and providing the best equipment and products for you to work with, ultimately leading to high job satisfaction and performance. A great company to work for and very popular amongst candidates.
• Working on a mixture of brand new and old machinery
• You will be working on: AC/DC motors, fault finding, DC Drives, electric furnesses, rolling mills, invertor drives, PLC’s, safety circuits and control circuits etc
• Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Fault finding and diagnosis on motors, pumps and inverters etc.
• Keen and eager to learn and undertake a wide variety of challenges.
• Open to working on new and modern equipment / machinery.
• Desires to work alongside a great team and management for the long term with ambitions to stay and develop.
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team effectively and efficiently.
• Likes to work in a heavy industry role
• Ideally Apprentice trained or great deal of experience in similar roles
• You will be joining a highly successful company who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity and security.
• A great management team who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• One of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge and expertise, you need to be successful in all aspects of your role.
• A fantastic salary and package which will rarely be matched elsewhere for such a role.
• Many added benefits to the role
If you are a suitable candidate for this role, please click apply, email me with an up to date CV at [email protected] or call me on 07775 404105.
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
PENSION + TRAINING + HEALTH CARE + 33 HOLIDAYS & 2 WEEKS HOLIDAY AT CHRISTMAS + REGULAR OT AVAILABLE
- Industry Sector IT & Internet