Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers of electrical safety services, inspection, testing and fixed installations. They offer legislation and technical support for their customers to ensure that all legal requirements comply with the law is always maintained and they are looking for an experienced Electrical Inspector in Central London.
Due to a number of large projects wins they are looking to expand the business in a number of locations and are now looking for experienced Electrical Inspectors.
The ideal candiate will have the ability to work as part of a team to carry out Periodic Inspection and Testing of LV electrical installations.
You should possess a good working knowledge of current electrical legislation, regulations and standards and have a proven track record of working in 24 hour operational environments.
The role requires a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good IT skills would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided to produce legible, accurate and concise reports. Successful applicants will be required to work anywhere within the UK and should therefore expect to work away from their home address on an occasional basis.
- Proven track record of managing and conducting a volume of EICRs
- Use of Software to create the reports
- Recognised time served electrical apprenticeship, in Contracting, Maintenance or Mining, supported by the relevant qualification at that time.
- IET, BS7671:2018, 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, qualification.
- C&G Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, 2391 – 2400/2394/2395.
- CSCS Safety passport or equivalent health and safety card
- First Aid
- Full time position with an immediate start
- Salary Bracket: £38K - £40k (DOE) + Overtime
- Company pension
- Private medical/dental insurance
For more information please contact Luke at Project Start Recruitment on 07908 947471 or apply with your CV to prompt a call back
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities