Human Resources Consultant needed in London paying £227.56 per day PAYE Ref:443728
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Advise the Director of Learning and Systems Leadership, the Assistant Director Schools, Head teachers and other Stakeholders on issues relevant to the programme. Provide professional challenge and advice to colleagues, managers and partner organisations.
- Ensure the development and delivery of continuous improvements in all aspects of the programme.
- To provide an effective and responsive HR service in order to meet customer needs and deliver the overall objectives of the programme.
- To plan, direct, and coordinate activities to manage and implement HR projects from proposal or initiation to final implementation stage.
- Actively engage with stakeholders and partners ensuring organisational commitment to the delivery of the programme through the use of effective influencing skills.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Demonstrable record of achievement at a senior level in employee relations, specifically complex casework, change management, TUPE, and strategic human resources projects, Or HR Policy
- Highly developed skills in working with trade unions to achieve objectives.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent standard with relevant Human Resources Qualification
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent experience.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources