Management Accountant needed in Truro paying £12.81 per hr PAYE Ref:5178007
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Contribute to the delivery for client services of financial reports such that the financial management needs both revenue and capital of the services are met. This would include ensuring accurate budget reports are produced on time and the attendance at budgetary control meetings with clients to identify any issues of concern.
- To work with client services to identify, quantify and report/escalate significant financial problems or weaknesses through to Service Accountants
- To provide support and/or attend strategic meetings with Business Reporting Manager and client departments to ensure officers are provided with the most accurate reliable and timely information.
- To work with Finance colleagues to ensure that data (actual and budget, revenue and capital, and projected) within the client’s electronic financial management system (Oracle) is secure and accurate in relation to their client services.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Senior AAT or Part CCAB Qualified with significant experience in similar role
- Demonstrates good understanding of high level and detailed medium term financial forecasting and budgeting processes
- Demonstrates ability to provide and enable financial advice in relation to financial standards, options appraisal, and financial modelling.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy