Admin Officer needed in Kensington paying £10.75 per hr PAYE Ref:5185567
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Maintaining manual and computer databases and record systems
- Handling administration around meetings (e.g. booking rooms; preparing and despatching agendas; taking notes and circulating minutes)
- Drafting routine correspondence in response to enquiries
- Answering and screening all telephone calls, and dealing with routine queries by telephone
- Dealing with queries from colleagues and members of the public face to face and by telephone and e-mail, giving information in line with local rules and procedures.
- Processing payments, invoices and orders on the financial management system
- Compiling and typing reports and statistical analyses, letters and other documents; typing and collating documentation; typing and proof-reading correspondence and reports from audio-cassette or long-hand.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience, including working as part of a team
- Experience of customer facing role, with good interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and Outlook, with a typing speed of at least 40 wpm
- Ability to answer telephone queries effectively, and to take clear and accurate messages
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration