Licensing Officer needed in Sandwell £10.83 ph ref:350402
This role will involve:
- To receive and process licence applications in accordance with the client’s procedures.
- To maintain and contribute to the improvement and update of all computerised and manual records and documents within the Licensing Section.
- To receive fees in accordance with the client’s procedures.
- To give advice and guidance to customers in relation to Licensing matters both by telephone and in person.
- To process requests for service in accordance with the client’s procedures and standards.
- To train and supervise staff as required.
- To contribute positively to the improvement of the Licensing Service and its personnel through contributions to staff meetings etc.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services