Media & Campaigns Officer needed in Uxbridge £193.00 per day ref:444160
This role will involve:
- To attract positive news coverage and to build, manage and maintain the reputation of the client through the effective use of all forms of media and communication.
- To develop and deliver high quality publicity campaigns that communicate policies, priorities and procedures, both internally and outside the organisation.
- Act as a communications business partner for identified business areas, providing professional media advice to the senior management team and to ensure communications issues are cascaded to and managed within the Corporate Communications team
- Provide professional marketing and communications advice to staff, and managers on all communications, publicity and promotional issues and ensure value for money
- Ensure appropriate response to complaints and member enquiries within agreed timescales. Lead on required actions and ensure analysis of complaints and enquiries contributes to service planning.
- Manage proactive and reactive media relations
Ideally candidates will have:
- A relevant degree or professional qualification and some relevant experience in a similar role; or
- Educated to A Level and significant relevant experience in journalism, writing for magazines or extensive writing experience in a communications unit, press office, marketing, or other public relations environment
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative