A scaling software provider that provides real life data for the healthcare sector is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to work closely with various clients to deliver multiple projects that will range from simulation models to bespoke reports.
Working closely with Business Analysts, the Project Manager will play a key role in delivering the required solution after dissecting the client requirements, while maintaining governance throughout the project.
This position will be heavily client-facing, so the successful candidate will have demonstrable experience successfully delivering multiple projects with various clients.
The other “must haves” that the successful candidate will have experience with PowerBI & MS Project, heavy data analysis experience ideally from the HealthTech sector.
- Work closely with the delivery teams to successfully deliver excellent projects to multiple clients
- Create and deliver project work plans, communicating constantly with stakeholders and the client(s)
- Complete detailed project documentation
- Work to an Agile project methodology
- Undertake detailed risk assessments on all projects
- Manage operational aspects of multiple projects daily
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient implementation of the projects
- Work closely with data analysts across projects
- Collaborate with developers and designers to define and document questions
- To take responsibility for the financial control, ensuring the Head of Delivery is consistantly updated on project spending
- Previous experience working across multiple projects in a client-facing role – essential
- PowerBI & MS Project experience – essential
- Agile experience - essential
- Previous Healthtech and Data Analysis experience – highly desirable
???????If you are an experienced Project Manager who has a successful history of delivering multiple projects at any one time across various clients then this role could be for you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing