Our client is a market leading air-conditioning and refrigeration company who provides products, technical backup service and maintenance across the UK. They use in-house technology to provide quality maintenance to an existing item of plant or to design cutting edge new equipment from scratch with the latest green refrigerants.
Due to ongoing successes, they have an exciting Service Manager role available in the West Midlands region.
As a service manager, you will lead service and maintenance engineers. This is an exciting role as it gives you autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities to develop yourself by being in close contact with key stakeholders of the HVAC industry, working with top of the range products.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of your depot service engineers
- Co-ordinating support teams by providing high-level technical support
- Maintaining high level of delivery of service client requests
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to ensure that engineer’s standards are being maintained and report all accidents and incidents.
- Generating new service and maintenance opportunities in the midlands area.
- Ensuring all work activity is in line with company’s H&S policy
You will have:
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- 5-10 years related industry experience (ideally at least 3 years of management experience however applications from Senior Engineers who are looking to progress will also be considered)
- Good comprehension of maintenance requirements of water chillers
- The understanding of SFG20
- Excellent leadership skills to enhance team productivity and standard of work
- Highly organised with the ability to manage several tasks at the same time, with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently and independently
In return, or client is offering a salary up to £48,000 + bonus + Generous pension package + 25 days holiday alongside all bank holidays + laptop + Phone + Vehicle + many more fantastic company benefits.
If you have the aforementioned skills, please call Lauren Manning on 07931 961971 or email your recent CV to [email protected] to prompt a call back
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities