Our client is a market leading air-conditioning and refrigeration company who provides products, technical backup service and maintenance across the UK. They use in-house technology to provide quality maintenance to an existing item of plant or to design cutting edge new equipment from scratch with the latest green refrigerants.
Due to ongoing success, they now have the need for a Refrigeration Engineer in the Berkshire region.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide accurate first call out diagnosis, carry out routine maintenance and planned repair works Visit different sites and repair and restore efficiency operation to equipment
- Communicate clearly and professionally with clients about findings and recommended actions
- Ensure all work activity is in line with company’s H&S policy by conducting risk assessments
- Stop all refrigerant leakage as soon as practicable
- Use your technical knowledge to assist junior engineers with product knowledge
- Submit fully compliant and well-organized engineer report work
- Take part in a 1 in 10 call out rota
You will have:
- 4-5 years of industry experience
- NVQ Level 2 qualification in refrigeration/engineering
- Ability to work independently and make decisions based on your industry knowledge Leading/supervising installations works when planned
- A solid understanding of refrigerant principles including expansion valves, fan controls and compressor power
- Positive energy and willingness to travel to different sites at times
In return, our client is offering a salary of £30k - £35k + Door to Door travel + Generous pension package + 25 days holiday alongside all bank holidays + laptop + Phone + Vehicle + many more fantastic company benefits.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities