Future Programme Manager needed in Newham £440.46 per day ref:440919
This role will involve:
- The postholder will have line management of the NGDP placements and the delivery of the programme
- The postholder will be expected to co-ordinate internal capability and external partnerships for the business to deliver effective change and realisation of projected benefits. The role will oversee all aspects of an ongoing programme, from its development to implementing program activities. Furthermore, it will ensure the programme is progressed to a consistently high standard, within budget, that objectives are met on time, suiting the council’s policies and objectives. Finally the role will make sure the programme meets professional and industry standards.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of work experience relevant to the field.
- Financial awareness and budget management experience.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services