Business Support Officer needed in Northallerton £10.21ph ref:444211
This role will involve:
- To work to defined business standards and processes; performing a wide range of administrative tasks with due regard to confidentiality and safeguarding.
- To contribute to the recruitment process, induction and training of new staff and to carry out day to day supervision of staff as required.
- To provide advice and guidance to customers, business partners and others on processes and protocols and operational service issues, signposting to a senior manager for more complex issues.
- Undertake minute taking at high level meetings and provide an accurate record.
- Responsible for the organisation of meetings and events including booking venues, issuing invitations and papers and taking minutes.
- To create, manage and manipulate data and information whether relating to finance, staffing information, customers or any other service requirement or eligibility criteria, this will include producing bespoke and complex reports.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Level 3 qualification in Business Administration or equivalent or willingness to work towards qualification
- Good literacy and numeracy skills to Level 2 or equivalent
- Knowledge of using computer packages for communications and data input
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration