Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan Assessor needed in Wembley £24.95ph PAYE - Reference:5185609
This role will involve:
We require a suitably competent person who will be responsible for the following:
- Undertaking PEEPs in housing properties
- Preparing risk assessments.
- Reviewing risk assessments to determine the need for a PEEP.
- For the household where a PEEP is undertaken:
- Identify areas of safety/refuge.
- Determine safe routes to a place of safety.
- Name anyone appointed to assist the person in an emergency.
- List specialist equipment that may be necessary, how it will operate, and how it should be installed.
The candidate should be able to prepare a detailed account of the measures that are in place or required to facilitate and assist disabled people to leave the building, and to ensure that the means of escape and associated fire safety measures provided for all those who may be in a building are both adequate and reasonable, taking into account the circumstances of each particular case.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services