Business Services Assistant needed in Matlock £8.91ph PAYE - Reference:5185478
This role will involve:
- Create and update documents using standard formats or templates.
- Input and maintain records and documents.
- Make routine arrangements and bookings and prepare straight forward materials for and provide support at external/internal events and activities.
- Filing, checking or matching data to ensure records are maintained.
- Record and process routine financial information e.g. collating, charges and sale of goods.
- Receive visitors and provide/request information in person and by telephone in a courteous manner promoting customer care.
- Issue and discharge service materials.
Ideally candidates will have:
- ICT skills which include the use of bespoke databases, spreadsheets, word processing packages.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration