Enforcement Assistant needed in Maidstone paying £11.19 per hr PAYE Ref:443304
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Issue Notice of Enforcements, arrangement letters and other reminder letters
- Deal with straightforward telephone calls from debtors
- Updating the enforcement system (Onestep)
- Negotiate arrangements for payment and monitor existing arrangements
- Import cases from the current services on the debt recovery system and confirm values and receipts.
- Making outbound calls to customers to recover unpaid amounts
- Responding to customer enquiries in relation to the enforcement process.
- Process payments collected from enforcement agent from the bank paying in slips & chip and Pin Machines onto the debt recovery system
- Identifying and supporting vulnerable customers
- Tracing of debtors where a current address is not held
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services