Neighbourhood Assistant needed in Sandwell paying £10.83 per hr PAYE Ref:352836
This role is working part time hours (18.5 hrs) on a temporary basis
- To provide a comprehensive tenancy and estate management service within your ward, for example medical, ASB, harassment visits, estate inspections etc.
- To initiate, investigate, report, advise upon all areas relating to breach of tenancy conditions, including receiving and resolving complaints of nuisance from Tenants and Residents and working with partners to resolve anti-social behaviour.
- To support the Neighbourhood Officer to deliver an excellent customer focussed service i.e. attending Forum meetings, estate walkabouts and to take appropriate action within set timescales.
- To assist in the development of a risk analysis on tenancies and there on programme post tenancy and routine visits to ensure sustainable tenancies, obtain up to date information and promote services.
- To assist and take part in organising community events and programme events within your designated neighbourhood.
- To provide accompanied viewings on all new tenancies, ensuring all sign-ups are undertaken within appropriate timescales
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services