Venues Assistant needed in Cambridge £10.00ph ref:5185663
This role will involve:
- Be an active member of the venues team, working to ensure effective delivery of our Front of House services, including stewarding, bar service, cleaning & setting the venue and basic box office services.
- To carry out tasks as assigned promptly and effectively, pro-actively seeking guidance or support from a venue supervisor or venue officer as needed.
- Provide welcoming and friendly high-quality customer service, monitoring customers and clients to ensure their safety and comfort throughout their visit.
- Follow procedures for the buildings, contents and site security, and take appropriate action to report any issues.
- Ideally candidates will have a DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism