Project Manager needed in Southampton £371.79 per day ref:5185640
This role will involve:
- To initiate, plan and manage the delivery of projects and initiatives in line with client's priorities.
- Successful achievement of agreed project outcomes (including benefits realisation), through active delivery management.
- To engage with key stakeholders and ensure effective communication and support for project.
- Overall ownership of the project budget, ensuring all resources are balanced and deployed appropriately.
- Maintaining formal project controls (schedule, cost, risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies) – ensuring these are visible, accessible, updated and acted upon.
- Active identification and escalation of dependencies, including appropriate engagement with other projects (within and outside the programme).
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services