Best Interest Assessor needed in Exeter £35.00 ph ref:8089112544313
This role will involve:
- To safeguard children and young people and adults at risk.
- To take a strengths-based approach, which seeks to be inclusive, anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive, and support others to adopt that approach.
- To gather information from service users, informal networks and other agencies to analyse, summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
- To formulate and produce outcome-focused plans with clear aims and objectives (within the context of managing risk), and support others to do so.
- To maintain case records, keeping them up to date and to provide concise and accurate information about a service user’s circumstances and plans. Make use of IT systems provided by the Service, complying with policy and procedures.
- To manage a workload of complex cases and organise work activities; taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, working to timescales and meeting national and local performance expectations.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience and ability to demonstrate working as a registered social worker in line with the “Social Worker” level in the PCF
- Relevant professional social work qualification recognised by the regulatory body
- Satisfactory completion of the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- Registration with the regulatory body, Social Work England
- Valid UK driving licence
- DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Social Services