Senior Hr Officer needed in Beverley £19.17ph ref:5180077
This role will involve:
- Promote and provide effective and proactive communication mechanisms and employee relations with employees and recognised Trade Unions.
- Provide a professional and proactive approach to ensure that the client takes the necessary steps to meet current and future employment legislation requirements
- Research and prepare reports on behalf of the Director of Corporate Resources, Head of Human Resources and Committees as necessary.
- Understand and apply local and national conditions of service, ensure consistency of implementation and management of policies and procedures.
- Manage, lead, support and develop Human Resources Officers to help meet the section’s objectives.
- Undertake research as directed, report on findings and make relevant recommendations.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Broad based professional HR experience in a large, unionised, multi-functional organisation with an emphasis of employee relations (eg discipline, ill health, harassment etc)
- CIPD qualified
- Degree or equivalent
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources