Operative needed in Rotherham £9.62ph ref:444361
This role will involve:
- Take delivery of parcels on behalf of users of Riverside House, ensuring information is recorded and passed to the recipient in a timely manner
- Monitoring access of the controlled barrier system to allow authorised access where necessary
- Monitoring and responding to requests received via the Caretaker Helpdesk and liaising with the Caretaker Supervisor to ensure caretaking tasks are completed
- Communicating (verbally and written) with Caretaker Helpdesk users keeping them informed of progress of reported jobs.
Ideally candidates will have a basic DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration