Admin Support Worker needed in Cardiff £9.62ph ref:444129
This role will involve:
- To undertake the administrative duties for 24/7 Services as a whole.
- To deal with enquiries from members of the public and practitioners through multiple channels of access being the first point of contact including new connections, issues, queries.
- Monitor/check stock and undertake banking of money received on a regular basis following the procedures as agreed.
- Access relevant systems to check queries, update, amend and assist with queries e.g. Comino, Care First, SAP etc.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure our customer database is up to date and pass on relevant information, for example, Rent Control Team for new connections and terminations.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration