Senior Specialist Advisor needed in Eastbourne £18.53ph ref:443019
This role will involve:
- To deliver a specialist, professional service with high standards of advice and support and resolving housing cases of varying complexity as they arise.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, legislation, professional codes of practice and adherence to policy.
- Being accountable for complex or contentious applications, cases and inspections, ensuring satisfactory resolution and liaising with external agencies and partners including courts, tribunal services and other formal bodies.
- Support, guide and advise the case management team, customer services and mobile locality teams delivering the service on less complex cases.
- Specify and manage projects and contracts that deliver community and corporate objectives.
- Prepare and present reports
Ideally candidates will have:
- Degree or equivalent
- Educated to Level 3 standard or equivalent or qualified by strong relevant experience
- Membership of relevant professional body
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services