Role: Bid Engineer
Location: Warwick / Flexible working location
Employment Type: Permanent
Package: Negotiable salary, Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance
As a Bid Engineer you will be responsible for producing a tender quotation to potential customers that is both commercially and technically complaint and present this document in a well formatted and professional manner. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of the bid strategy and be able to create bid documentation that reflects this strategy. You will need to monitor and control the direction of the Senior/Bid Engineers in reaching the bid strategy within timescales using the lowest cost but most technically compliant supplier solutions.
What you will be responsible for:
* Commercial compliancy and responsibility for bid construction.
* Ongoing technical review of supplier's responses.
* Technical compliance of bid responses
* Verification of overall technical design philosophy produced by team.
* Client and supplier engagement/negotiation.
* Bid resource planning.
* To manage Bid / No bid completion.
* Lead a bid team to prepare winning bids, whilst taking ownership of the end to end bid process.
What you will need:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience of Bid management.
* Experience of delivering multiple projects.
* Sound technical and commercial telecoms knowledge.
* Excellent IT skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
* The ability to consider the wider issues whilst paying attention to detail.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Strong leadership and people management skills.
* Confident and successful negotiator managing client expectations
If you would be interested and would like more information please contact Jaden Pace on 07725597837 / [email protected] or apply with a CV.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other