This role is INSIDE IR35
Pay rate: £30-£36 ph Umbrella
Job description and requirements for S/W black box testing:
- Understand product software requirements and write black box test cases for a given scenario.
- Able to understand software level requirements and write Software Acceptance Tests (SATs)
- Create test scripts for the automated test rig (TESRA)
- Conduct Blackbox Testing - manual testing on a pneumatic rig and automated testing on TESRA rig
- Have previous testing experience in testing software requirements.
- Knowledge on test cases creation methodologies example, equivalence partition, boundary value analysis.
- Knows how to report bugs on Jira & have knowledge on bug life cycle.
- Have knowledge on using programmable power supply, multimeter, oscilloscope, frequency generator e.t.c.
- Basic knowledge on CAN communication protocol.
- Able to understand electronic schematic diagram.
- Have knowledge on HIL/SIL testing or test automation.
- Have knowledge on requirement management tool.
- Create Test reports in accordance with KBRS template
- Liaise with other functions to support Blackbox testing
- Software Acceptance Tests
- TESRA test scripts
- Test reports
Measurement of Progress:
- Percentage of created SATs
- Percentage of created TESRA scripts
- Test coverage (Test reports)
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other