In this role you will manage the streetworks team to ensure that all the SLAs abd KPIs are met and delivered. To ensure this, your responsibilities will involve:
- Monitoring the accuracy and compliance of information provided to clients, 3rd parties and internal customers and work alongside the Client to resolve any issues found in the streetworks area of work.
- Managing, inducting, training and developing new team members.
- The holding of monthly team meetings and daily 'huddles' to ensure your team are aware of their performance, communication of our company updates and to gain feedback and drive best practice.
- The production of all reports required by the client or senior management.
- Providing management support and cover to other teams within the back office.
- Sharing successes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend conference calls and meetings to collaboratively work to improve process and delivery.
- Analysing data to hold subcontractors to account for fines and failed audits
- Keeping record of unused permits to minimise costs and put actions in place to reduce this.
- Having weekly meetings with Commercial team to ensure charges are being recorded appropriately.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other