KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Insurance Assessor Trainer - Remote
Location: Remote / Online
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Type: Full-time, Permanent
This position is open to both qualified and trainee Assessors – our client can offer full training and support to achieve the Assessors award and PTLLS teaching qualification. Candidates must still meet the below criteria to apply.
- Hold a Certificate in Insurance Cert Cii OR Dip CII --- OR at least 5 years recent solid / continuous occupational competency within General Insurance.
- Ideally but not essential - have experience of delivering internal support, training or Assessing colleagues or learners through training or Apprenticeship programmes
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills to learners.
- Comfortable with online delivery to groups and 1-1
- Excellent IT skills and confident with the use of IT and online systems.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Manage a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeships in Insurance Practitioner L3 and Insurance Professional L4, including Functional Skills Maths and English at Level 2.
- Facilitate interactive, immersive & engaging learning; virtual group sessions, 1-1, digital learning interventions forums and chat sessions to your learners.
- Coaching and mentoring learners to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted - online via video meetings and telephone.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Support learners through the entire programme through to the End Point Assessment process.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education