Hugely successful global FinTech (est.12yrs+), seeks an experienced Technical Consultant - with a background as a full-stack Software Developer, with Cloud experience - to join their Technology team in London. The is very much a client-facing, professional services technical consulting and integration position.
The company offers a great working culture and the chance to work with modern technologies and architectures.
Technical Consultant – The role:
This exciting role will see you working with a cloud and microservices-based financial service product, integrating the software into client’s systems. It involves:
- Working closely with clients, understanding their requirements, managing workshops
- Technical solution projects, writing design documents
- Assisting with product roadmaps
- Bridging the gap between the software development team and projects, undertaking development duties when required
- Understanding design patterns
Technical Consultant – The location:
The company has offices in the City of London and operates a hybrid working model: a combination of remote / homeworking, office work, and (occasional) visits to clients in the UK, though mostly a remote role.
This is a great opportunity to gain some experience with a leading financial tech company. Salary to £75,000. +25d holiday, enhanced sick leave pay, health & dental insurance, life & critical illness insurance, good pension scheme, etc. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet