Content Designer needed in London £41.67ph ref:5841
This role will involve:
- Create, iterate and manage user-centred content using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information, as well as contributing to content principles, improvements and patterns
- Work in your team to identify user needs, write and map user stories, design content plans, create and publish content
- Identify relevant stakeholders and collaborate effectively, making sure appropriate policy and legal checks within other parts of government happen, and that content is published quickly and efficiently
Ideally candidates will have:
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as Drupal, SharePoint and WordPress, as well as Adobe Photoshop and MS Office.
- Working knowledge of low-code application systems to create digital services
- Working knowledge and application of UX Design patterns
- Working knowledge of accessibility guidelines for the web.
- Good understanding of web technologies and protocols (including coding languages and development processes)
- Demonstrable understanding designing to meet requirements of data protection law.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative