Commercial Companies reporting officer needed in Slough £19.63ph PAYE - Reference:443817
This role will involve:
- Drive system wide change through a passion and commitment to equalities and diversity.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership on relevant programmes and projects.
- Lead the programme team encouraging innovation and supporting change.
- Ensure the delivery of the programme plan in line with the client’s objectives and targets.
- Build strategic relationships with stakeholders and effectively influence to deliver improved services and outcomes for residents.
- Manage people, delegated budgets and other resources, utilising them innovatively and creatively to benefit residents, ensuring expenditure is contained within budget and risk and need are balanced, to deliver the best outcomes for service users.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services