Clerk Of Works / Property Surveyor needed in Stoke on Trent paying £19.64 per hr PAYE Ref:5185194
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To work on the delivery of projects and programmes, which maintain or improve Housing Stock – this shall include working with and motivating key partners/stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered. To maintain records and other appropriate information, distributing to relevant parties when required. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying and engaging project support when necessary.
- Acting as the housing investment and maintenance surveyor to ensure the delivery of high quality and cost effective management of the responsive, voids, and planned maintenance service for the directorate.
- To be responsible for the monitoring and co-ordination of the responsive, voids, and planned maintenance service for the directorate.
- To promote technical excellence across the Directorate, and ensure that services and provision is delivered efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure the maintenance, improvement and investment in the Housing Stock is completed within the predetermined timescales to the prescribed specification.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Good level of education with an intermediate professional qualification or diploma in related discipline
- Appropriate vocational/technical qualification
- To have a proven understanding of Health and Safety and Construction, Design & Management (CDM) regulations
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities