Public And Forensic Science Centre Manager needed in Bierley paying £34.00 per hr PAYE Ref:5182954
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Ensure the service is managed effectively, efficiently and cost effectively.
- Operational management of administrative, technical and medical staff to maintain service delivery including digital scanning, routine and forensic post mortems within specified time scales and sudden death collections from within the community and NHS Trust sites.
- As DI, ensure the current legal requirements are met ensuring all mortuary activity operates to current standards in line with the Human Tissue Authority Guidance.
- To develop and maintain formal change control procedures in line with the Human Tissue Authority’s best practice and ensure these are followed at all times
- To maintain strong multi-disciplinary team working arrangements between professions ensuring staff are effective in delivering functions.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Diploma in Anatomical Pathological Technology
- Uses knowledge, safety and environmental policies, procedures and regulations, including risk, in areas of invasive post mortems and digital scanning (including compliance with the Human Tissue Act)
- DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Science