Accounting Technician needed in Poole paying £14.38 per hr PAYE Ref:5185614
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To provide timely and effective services in accordance with the tasks allocated to this post
- To provide financial advice and prepare management information for service units
- To contribute to the development and achievement of the service units aims
- To provide comprehensive, professional accounting and financial advice to budget holders, managers, officers and external bodies in relation to financial matters such as budgets, income and expenditure and relevant information ensuring informed decisions can be made.
- To ensure proper accounting records are maintained, which are up to date, robust and adhering to strict deadlines in accordance with professional and statutory criteria.
- To ensure that financial systems are accurate, complete and provide a sound basis for promoting active compliance, sound financial practice and for monitoring revenue and expenditure against budgets.
- To ensure that the year-end accounts are prepared in an accurate and timely way and in accordance with accounting practice
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy