Painter needed in Camden paying £15.65per hr PAYE Ref:444261
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Undertake all aspects of painting and decorating repairs and maintenance ranging from routine reactive repairs to major renewals and refurbishment work in occupied and void properties.
- Rectify any problems or defects taking into account of the need to reduce repeated visits and ensure the most cost effective solution is applied under the circumstances.
- Complete all repairs “Right First Time and to a high standard of quality and workmanship.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Completed trade apprenticeship / City & Guilds SCQF-6 / NVQ qualification or demonstrable time served experience
- Certificates of attendance in Health & Safety training relevant to the role
- Valid UK driving licence
- Own tools/drills
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction