Content Creative needed in Worcester £113.00 per day ref:444094
This role will involve:
- Be a designated expert for the creation of communications content to be delivered to target audiences across digital and traditional channels.
- Provide expert counsel to the Cabinet, elected members and senior officers regarding written, visual, audio and social media content.
- Ensure the regular creation of content that showcases and promotes the client and delivers on their priorities.
- Create bespoke content for owned, earned and paid for channels to reach target audiences.
- Ensure the accuracy and topicality of materials that are created by yourself and those who you may be supervising on projects and campaigns.
- Develop and implement innovative and creative content strategies on behalf of the client and its officers.
Ideally candidates will have:
- A (non-specific) Degree or equivalent.
- Significant experience of content/story/campaign creation within a digital media environment for example experience as a multimedia producer, a web writer or a creative lead in a PR/Marketing agency.
- Significant evidence of expertise of content creation across a wide range of multimedia platforms, in a professional environment.
- Significant expertise across a range of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and You Tube
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative