Monitoring & Responding Officer needed in London £14.90ph ref:443020
This role will involve:
- All service users to receive high standards of customer care by receiving prompt, courteous responses, and action in accordance with their needs.
- To initiate appropriate action in accordance with the procedure guidelines on receipt of emergency calls maintaining confidentiality.
- Provide comfort and assistance to clients during an emergency. Responding to calls in person as required.
- Make on the spot assessments and decide on the appropriate action, e.g. request assistance from First Response, call Ambulance, Doctor, Police, Care Agency, Social Services, Environmental Health, family and friends. To ensure the best solution to the client’s emergency.
- Carry and operate specialist equipment at all times to assist with manual lifting and the application of first aid.
- To liaise and co-operate with resident Scheme Managers, Housing Support Officers and client organisations for the purpose of providing a comprehensive and effective response service.
Ideally candidates will have a full driving licence and a DBS check
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services