Permit and Support Officer needed in London £13.27ph PAYE - Reference:5744
This role will involve:
- Producing standard and non-standard letters and reports
- Accurately logging and recording all correspondence
- Receiving, opening, allocating and or scanning all incoming mail and distributing as necessary on day of receipt
- Organising workload and re-prioritising where necessary to ensure that work is completed according to strict timescales
- Developing and maintaining filing systems and computerised systems and information, as required
- Responsibility for document imaging, indexing of casework and statutory notices, ensuring maximum image quality and performance is produced
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services