Customer Relations Assistant needed in Wakefield £10.41ph PAYE - Reference:0004 C334 / 1
This role will involve:
- To ensure all complaints are handled in accordance with Complaints policies and processes for corporate and social care.
- To support staff including senior managers in dealing with complaints and representations from MPs and Elected Members.
- Collate, analyse and disseminate information relating to learning from complaints
Ideally candidates will have:
- Strong experience using and picking up new online systems
- Strong experience corresponding by email and phone
- Experience of using online teleconferencing facilities such as Skype for voice and video calls
- Personal resilience in dealing with written and verbal material of an upsetting nature
- Experience and familiarisation with Social Care would be advantageous - particularly knowledge of the Care Act and Children Act
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected].uk quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services