Property Business Assistant needed in Oxford £11.73ph PAYE - Reference:5185710
This role will involve:
- To be responsible for the reception area, keeping all information for the public up-to-date and well stocked in accordance with Directorates that use the site.
- Keep-up-to date with client’s activities and the information needed to carry out the role.
- To support site access for public and staff meetings, supporting Capita by acting as a point of contact to customers who are distressed or in need of assistance. Respond to individual difference and diversity requirements.
- To manage the DBS appointments for drivers and personal assistants on behalf of the Transport Hub, ensuring support to these applicants and maintain the protocols relating to the procedure.
- To manage deliveries to the site and work South & Vale FM to support contractors on site ensuring site security protocols are followed. Report building and maintenance issues to South & Vale FM ensuring recorded and calendared and escalated as necessary. Report MFD faults to contractor ensuring recorded and calendared and escalated as necessary.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services