Operations Manager - Fostering And Adoption needed in Matlock £24.46ph PAYE - Reference:5185708
This role will involve:
- Provide leadership, operational management and supervision to the Fostering and Adoption Management Team and Service.
- Responsible for development of effective strategies/business plans for the Fostering and Adoption Service.
- Responsible for sufficiency of foster carers and adopters for the Derbyshire population of Looked After Children.
- Responsible for the services compliance with regulations.
- Responsible for the effective preparation for external inspections and for ensuring good outcomes.
- Effectively deploy resources across the whole service to ensure targets and priorities are met.
- Ensure the service meets standards and targets agreed by Senior Management Team, Corporate Parenting Committee or Cabinet.
- Provide professional leadership to consultation programmes with a wide range of stakeholders including foster carers, adopters and Looked After Children.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Professional Social Work qualification
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with GSCC
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services