Legal Officer needed in Basildon £9.94ph PAYE - Reference:444338
This role will involve:
- Accountable to the Team Leader (Legal Information and Support Team) who will be responsible for allocating work to the post-holder and supervising work in progress.
- Support and assist the day to day running of the service and improvement projects identified by the service and provide general and specific support.
- Maintenance of a good diary system of deadlines and time limits for the various stages involved in work handled.
- Assist with maintaining correct record and file management using the systems and paper files within the teams, including creating new files, closing old files and ensuring the content is up to date and in chronological order.
- Fully comply with the office procedures and practice and will be expected to work to the stated objectives and standards of the service.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration