Leasehold Assistant needed in Enfield paying £13.39 per hr PAYE Ref:444481
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Provide central point of contact for Home Ownership Team, with responsibility to manage, monitor & maintain all queries, including all post (hard copy and email communications). Prioritise responses in accordance with lease regulations and Right to Buy legislation, and alert managers to overdue matters to ensure that statutory timescales are met. Send interim letters and deal with routine enquiries to residents and solicitors as necessary.
- Carry out electronic scanning, indexing and filing of all correspondence, Notices of Transfer, leases, completed/withdrawn Right to Buy files.
- Logging cheques received, liaison with Income Team, and maintenance of weekly courier collection. Deal with returned cheques, notifying the leaseholder accordingly.
- Setting up direct Debits on service charge accounts.
- Raising purchase orders/goods receipting on Neptune system.
- Send out standard arrears letters weekly.
- Draft and send introductory information to new leaseholders, specific to individual requirements.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property