Project Officer needed in Newbury paying £19.64 per hr PAYE Ref:5185739
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Acting as Project Officer in delivering the client’s construction related capital projects and capital maintenance programme (CMP).
- To utilise and implement effective use of the Project Management Methodology in delivery of capital projects.
- To assist in developing a 3 year programme of capital maintenance works
- To report and present project progress at monthly project review meetings using the project management templates status and cost updates on all allocated projects.
- Provide professional advice and service to all clients and customers
- To continuously improve and assist in ensuring all key performance indicators and other set objectives are exceeded where possible
- To develop for each project with the Client a procurement and delivery process that takes into account project value, cost, complexity, risk and value for money
- To monitor on a project by project basis performance of professional consultants and at the end of each project complete consultant evaluation form.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Professional qualification relevant to property/project management
- Training in health and safety issues affecting buildings and construction sites
- Educated to degree level
- Full driving license
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services