Project Manager needed in Liverpool paying £450.00 per day PAYE Ref:442118
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To participate in fully embracing and developing initiatives, to enable the client to deliver its services with full public participation, within a politically aware and Best Value related culture.
- Allocate and manage resources to assess, procure and deliver traffic management programmes and policies, to agreed budgets, timescales and standards, leading to the achievement of the Service targets, as directed. This includes but is not limited to:-
- Extensive knowledge of traffic management law and duties;
- Investigation, identification and design of traffic management schemes for the Project including signs and road markings, on-street parking facilities, facilities for cyclists and disabled people, and the provision of scheme design briefs;
- Checking and approval of schemes designed and implemented by consultants;
- Designing and implementing permanent and temporary traffic regulation orders, etc
- To draft authority reports as and when required and manage approval process, ensuring governance processes are strictly followed
Ideally candidates will have:
- Degree or formal qualification in relevant technical discipline.
- Full or Associate Membership of a relevant technical institution.
- Management qualifications/formal management training
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services