Human Resources and Organisational Development Manager needed in Ormskirk £28.21 ph PAYE - Reference:444595
This role will involve:
- To provide advice to Managers in the client on workforce (direct and seconded), payroll and pension (HR) related matters.
- To ensure the delivery of, manage and develop an HR support service to client services, within agreed performance standards.
- To assist in development of proposals in response to central government and initiatives, including a workforce plan and pay and reward strategies.
- To advise on and plan for, future requirements of legislation, regulation codes, etc., in relation to HR, including developing appropriate responses to ensure compliance.
- To ensure the development and review of HR related policies and procedures to assist the promotion of good employment practice and a motivated workforce.
- To advise on the development and delivery of programmes of cultural change, organisational and management development.
- To co-ordinate in the development and delivery of a training strategy and programme across all levels of the workforce in line with corporate objectives.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Chartered Membership of Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Degree or equivalent
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources