Administrator needed in Bournemouth £10.41ph ref:5185714
This role will involve:
- Provide general administrative and secretarial support to Legal Services including diary management, maintenance of files and records, photocopying, preparation of court bundles and collection and delivery of post
- Administer purchase orders using online accounting system and processing creditor invoices for payment
- Undertake all audio and copy typing required and all scanning and distribution of electronic documentation
- Sealing duties including maintaining the Sealing Register
- Submitting searches and document requests and filing forms/returns as requested
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration