Web Editor needed in Macclesfield £10.21 ph ref:5185711
This role will involve:
- Design and maintain engaging and interactive online services using innovative ideas, relevant technologies, graphics and effective information management in order to promote client’s services and encourage the take up of online services.
- Liaise with clients to define requirements, plan tasks and ensure they are delivered to schedule in order that the websites are comprehensive in their coverage of services and community interests.
- Educate, train and support a network of content providers in web page creation and web standards to exemplify good practice and ensure adherence policies and that the website is relevant and regularly updated.
- Work closely with client services, Communications and ICT Shared Services to promote campaigns, news and online services and portray a positive image of the client by responding promptly to requests for publishing items and sourcing information to ensure that the website is current and relevant
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience in managing and maintaining websites that meet WCAG2.1 Level AA
- Working knowledge of enterprise CMS and Wordpress, HTML, CSS and SEO.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet