Mobile Operational Lead Officer needed in London £19.97 ph ref:444326
This role will involve:
- Work autonomously to run day-to-day operations including site setup, managing site health & safety, receiving and managing PPE/test kits/stock
- Support the Public Health Programme Lead in delivering a safe mobile outreach service to residents
- Act as volunteer staff liaison - first point of contact
- Provide on-site assistance to the community collect staff
- Point of escalation for any operational issues on site, escalates to local public health, emergency officials and facilities maintenance as appropriate
- Conduct risk assessments on potential and existing sites to include mitigations and follow up actions
- Provide debriefs on operational activities to senior management
- Maintain a register of all viable sites for mobile operations
- Work to identify suitable new sites to conduct “pop-up” vaccinations and testing/outreach projects
- Liaise with the Stores Manager to ensure the mobile site stays in stock of all necessary equipment & consumables
- Booking all vehicles and drivers for mobile operations
- Ensure site is set-up adequately to ensure SOPs and clinical guidance can be maintained throughout operations
Ideally candidates will have a full, clean UK drivers’ licence
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services